31/03/2017

Mini Militia Exclusive Guns MOD v4.0

Hi Guys I Am Back With My New MOD Of Series Exclusive Guns.

In This MOD You Can Find New Guns Like My Previous MODs of Exclusive Guns HD MODs

View My Previous Exclusive Guns HD MOD:-








Features:-

• New Exclusive Edited Guns Like My Previous Guns MODs

• Transparent Bush In All Stages

• Unlimited Health

• Unlimited Boost

• Unlimited Bombs

• Unlimited Ammo

• No Reload

• Unlocked ProPack

• Unlocked All Store Items

• One Shot Mega MOD (9 Bullets PerShot)

• High Speed Of Bullets

• Maximum Range Of Bullets

• 6X Zoom Fixed In All Guns

• Dual Wield

• AntiBomb

• Fool All With IOS Symbol

• Store Items Unlocked

• New Theme



Don't Copy or Modify My Any Mods or Post Without My Written Permission Otherwise I Will Apply The Law of Copyright.....

Use Chrome OR Other Default Browser
UC Will Not Work.....

Wait 5 Seconds & Skip AD Then You Will Reach The Download Page.







Click Below For Download......




Screenshots:-














3 comments: